Infant CPR Class
Infant CPR is a class for expecting parents, new parents, grandparents, family members and anyone who would like to learn lifesaving infant CPR skills. An infant is defined from birth to one year of age. The class is based on American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines and taught by an instructor certified through the AHA.
All classes are held at Twin County Regional Hospital, Twin County Room, Ground Floor unless otherwise indicated:
- February 17, 2016, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Twin County Room
- May 18, 2016, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Twin County Room
- August 17, 2016, 6:00pm - 8:00 pm, Twin County Room
- November 16, 2016, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Twin County Room
Please leave your name, telephone number, the name of the person attending with you and your due date.
276.236.1682 or 276.236.1704
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much will the class cost?
Classes are free.
What do I need to do if can't make it to a class?
Please notify us in advance if you are unable to attend.
Are the class schedule dates firm?
Due to certain circumstances, such as bad weather, classes may need to be rescheduled. We will make every attempt to notify you of any cancellations.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or require additional information.
Getting a great start
Women's Services at Twin County Regional Healthcare
- Find a Doctor
- Behavioral Health
- Blood Drive
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Diabetes Education
- Diagnostic Imaging/Radiology
- Chest Pain
- Emergency Department
- Laboratory Services
- Occupational Health/WorkPoint Wellness
- Patient Accounting
- Sleep Medicine
- Speakers Bureau
- Stroke Awareness - Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Volunteer Services
- Wellness Center
- Women’s Services